Careers and Job Openings
* UAV/UAS Pilots and Payload Operators*
Theiss Aviation is currently seeking experienced UAV/UAS Pilots and Payload Operators for an upcoming project beginning
in the summer of 2012. Candidates should have extensive experience in flying Radio Controlled Aircraft, with a minimum
of 2 years active UAV/UAS flight experience. The project will be conducted locally with minimal travel required. The
positions will be considered part-time, though they may lead to full-time positions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Extensive R/C Aircraft Flying experience (R/C Aircraft building experience a plus)
- Minimum 2 years of active UAV/UAS Piloting/Operations (will be flying aircraft with 40 inch to 18 foot wingspans)
- Familiarity with a variety of autopilot systems a plus
- Must have, or be willing and able to obtain a Private Pilot License
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Experience in training other pilots/operators a plus
Interested qualified candidates may submit their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please place the following in the subject line: UAV Pilot/Operator Resume.